Hate Late! Love Early!
Running late for a date?
Ladies, so often we get home from a busy day and have a very short amount to turn around and get back out for a date.
So here is your definitive guide to getting out the door fast!
1. Don’t put music or the TV on! Don’t check your facebook/email!
- Shower, shave with conditioner and deodorize
- Clean teeth
- Put top of head in rollers and hair spray – before leaving your room take out and either leave down or put in messy bun. Spray.
- Just do concealer on spots, around nose and on eyes
- Eye pencil
- Pencil and groom brows
- Add blush
- Wear jeans/pants, tee/blouse, blazer and heels (OR a dress)
- Necklace and rings
- Eat a protein bar, banana and drink coffee/water.
- Add lip pencil and balm at stop lights
- Pray that your date will be a great one!
Prepare for Early:
Get ahead of the game and set yourself up for success:
- Put your purse together the day before with everything you need so you can pick it up and go.
- Leave 30 min earlier than you usually do and have a book in your car
- Choose an outfit the night before, check the weather online.
- Detail your car regularly and get coffee stains out with dishwasher soap and water. Keep a trash bag in the car!
Keep a supply of:
- High protein nutrition bars
- A tub of your favorite nuts
- Deodorant spray, perfume, a scarf, a clean shirt, comfy flats and a spare cardigan in the trunk (in case of emergency clothing needs)
- A book in the car (incase you are early)
- Ipod – for chilled or energizing music